The Standish snowmobile trails are closed after yesterday's warm weather. Another storm is expected on Thursday. If we get enough snow we will reopen the trials. Check back here or check social media for updates.
UPDATE: The meeting has been POSTPONED. e don't have a lot of snow, but what we do have our grooming team has been out and made the trails look awesome! The cover is still thin in spots so be on the look out for stumps and rocks. The trails are certainly rideable. The temperatures have been swinging wildly, so while the bays on Sebago are frozen, the lake is not safe. Cold temps over the next few days will help to improve the situation.
Also, we are having our February meeting this Tuesday the 18th. Please come out and find out all of the new things happening with the club. Bring your raffle ticket sales and pick up more tickets. This an important fundraiser for the club to help cover our expenses and finish the grooming barn/clubhouse. (Pic below is R1 2/14/20)